This morning I upgraded to Coda 2.0.1 and was unable to connect to any of my remote sites. The following error popped up on each attempt to connect to a site:
"An SSH config file contains one or more errors. Please correct them to use this file."
I did some debugging and found that I had a “Ciphers” directive specified for one server, specifically:
Host foo Hostname foo.local.server User mike Cipher arcfour
I removed the Cipher directive from the config and can connect to my servers once more. Hopefully Panic fixes this issue in an upcoming patch.
Update: Les from Panic support says this should be fixed in Coda 2.0.2, but has no no ETA on the release date. Looks like these boy are on top of things!